Geneva Sound WorldRadioPrice: $299.95
Design by Geneva Lab.
By Geneva Sound.
Geneva Sound's WorldRadio merges the classic world receiver with modern technology. Where the classic world receiver played all available radio stations on the limited broadcast frequencies of the time, the WorldRadio gives access to today's radio stations including FM, digital and internet stations, is compatible with other audio sources, and features an alarm clock. Using the integrated Bluetooth receiver, the listener can connect mobile devices or stream available internet stations. Components without Bluetooth can be connected via a 1/8" plug line input and the rechargeable battery provides more than 5 hours of music playback. WorldRadio's high performance plays mid and high frequencies with absolute accuracy and produces a warm rich bass.
- FM radio: digital tuner with Radio Data System (RDS) and auto-search function
- Digital alarm clock
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery pack with more than 5 hours playback
- Rotary volume and menu controls
- Color LCD display
- Periscope antenna
- Hinged carry handle
- 3" full-range driver
- Frequency range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Digital audio processing with proprietary algorithms
- Rich bass below 80Hz
- Digital and analog amplifiers
- Bluetooth and Line-in mode powered by a digital amplifier for optimal audio performance
- FM mode powered by analog amplifier for optimal radio reception
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP receiver
- 1/8" plug line input for external audio sources
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, maximum power consumption 12 W, standby less than 0.5 W
- AC power adapter with cable
Powered by AC powder adapter with cable (included).Download Instructions
Material(s): Anodized aluminum, plastic
- 11.8"W X 2.6"D X 6.37"H
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
Download Specifications: 1
7001 7002 7003
Manufacturer: Geneva Sound Systems
Geneva. Simply sophisticated sound.
Geneva Sound Systems, based in Switzerland, is passionate about designing and engineering high quality sound products that are easy to use and effortless to fit into a home. Geneva is minimalist about features, adding only those functions that are essential to a good experience.
Geneva Sound Systems revolutionized home audio in 2006 as the first to fuse an iPod dock into a high-end stereo system, using patented technologies to enhance compressed music files for three-dimensional sound from a single cabinet. Unlike conventional hi-fi, Geneva Sound Systems allow the listener to get up and move around the room. Wherever the listener is in the room, the distance to the right and left speaker is the same, thus maintaining a good stereo image throughout a room.
Copied by many, Geneva Sound Systems remain unmatched in quality and ease of use.View other products from Geneva Sound Systems